2019年10月17日 星期四

Deliver Us

2019,8,17  週六
(12:14)

Deliver Us

[SLAVES]
Mud!
Sand!
Water!
Straw!

[GUARD]
Faster!

[SLAVES]
Mud - and lift!
Sand - and pull!
Water - and raise up!
Straw!

[GUARD]
Faster!

[SLAVES]
With the sting of the whip on my shoulder
With the salt of my sweat on my brow
Elohim, God on high
Can you hear your people cry?
Help us now
This dark hour

Deliver us
Hear our call, deliver us
Lord of all, remember us
Here in this burning sand
Deliver us
There's a land you promised us
Deliver us to the Promised Land

[YOCHEVED]
Yal-di ha-tov veh ha-rach
Al ti-ra veh al tif-chad
My son, I have nothing I can give
But this chance that you may live
I pray we'll meet again
If He will deliver us

[SLAVES]
Deliver us
Hear our prayer
Deliver us
From despair
These years of slavery grow too cruel to stand
Deliver us
There's a land you promised us
Deliver us
Out of bondage and
Deliver us to the Promised Land

[YOCHEVED]
Hush now, my baby
Be still, love, don't cry
Sleep as you're rocked by the stream
Sleep and remember my last lullaby
So I'll be with you when you dream

River, o river
Flow gently for me
Such precious cargo you bear
Do you know somewhere he can live free?
River, deliver him there

[YOUNG MIRIAM]
Brother, you're safe now
And safe may you stay
For I have a prayer just for you
Grow, baby brother
Come back someday
Come and deliver us, too

[SLAVES]
Deliver us
Send a shepherd to shepherd us
And deliver us to the Promised Land
Deliver us to the Promised Land

[YOCHEVED]
Deliver us

__________
Deliver us (拯救我們)

Mud 泥漿
Sand 沙子
Water 水
Straw 稻草
faster 快點
Mud,and lift 泥漿,提上來
Sand,And Pull 沙子,使勁拉
Water,and raise up 水,抬上來
Straw-Faster! 稻草-快點!

With the sting of the whip 我的肩膀
On my shoulder 受到鞭打

With the salt of my sweat 我的臉上
On my brow 流著咸汗

Elohim, God on high 啊,天上的神靈
Can you hear Your people cry 你可聽到子民的哀嚎
Help us now 在這黑暗的時刻
This dark hour 幫幫我們
Deliver us 拯救我們
Hear our call Deliver us 聽我們的呼喊,拯救我們
Lord of all remember us 萬物之主,別忘了我們
Here in this burning sand 在沙灘上火熱掙扎
Deliver us 解救我們
There's a land you promised us 您曾應許我們一塊土地
Deliver us to the Promised Land 將我們解救到您所應許之地

[約基別(摩西的媽媽)]
My son I have nothing I can give 孩子,我不能給你什麼
But this chance that you may live 只能給你活下去的機會
I pray we'll meet again 我祈禱我們能再見
If He will deliver us 希望他將解救我們

Hear our prayer 聽我們祈禱
Deliver us from despair These years of slavery grow too cruel to stand
將我們從絕望中解救出來,多年來的奴役我們已忍無可忍
Deliver us 拯救我們
There's a land You promised us 您曾應許我們一塊土地
Deliver us 解開枷鎖
Out of bondage 解救我們
And Deliver us 並引導我們
To the promised land...到應許之地
Hush now, my baby 別出聲,我的寶貝
Be still, love Don't cry 靜靜地,心愛的,不要哭
Sleep as you're rocked by the stream 讓小河搖你入睡
Sleep and remember 沉睡吧,但要記住
My last lullaby 我最後唱的搖籃曲
So I'll be with you When you dream 當你進入夢鄉時 我將陪你左右

[Yawns]
[哈欠]

River,oh,river 尼羅河,啊,尼羅河
Flow gently for me 為我緩緩而流
Such precious cargo You bear 載著我的心肝寶貝
Do you know somewhere 你知道在什麼地方
he can live free 他才能自由自在地生活
River 尼羅河
Deliver him there 請把他帶到那裡

[米利暗]
Brother 兄弟
You're safe now and safe may you stay 你現在安全了 祝你永遠平安
For I have a prayer just for you 我特意為你禱告
Grow, baby brother 好好長大,小弟弟
Come back someday 有一天回到這裡
Come and deliver us too 回來解救我們

Deliver us 拯救我們
Send a shepherd to shepherd us 派一名牧羊人來

And deliver us 拯救我們
To the Promised Land 帶領我們到應許之地

________

















________
2019年9月17日 星期二

沒有留言:

張貼留言